Location :
Upcoming Information:Spanish Primera Division 23.04.2019
When/Date: 23.04.2019
Time: 3:30 pm

Watch here >>>Alavés – Barcelona live

Online here >>>Alavés v Barcelona live

Alavés v Barcelona Live’Stream[Free]

Short Preview During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 8 and 1).Alavés has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has not chance of win league.Barcelona has not chance of relegated, was already of qualify for ucl, has a very good chance of win league (>99%). Alavés is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 0). Barcelona in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins – 4). Alavés could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days. In this match Barcelona is absolute favorite.Last 8 head-to-head matches Alavés won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 5-23. Including matches at home between the teams Alavés won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 0-11.

OFFICIAL РDeportivo Alav̩s sign BRASANAC from Real Betis
Currently on a deal with Real Betis Sevilla until June 2020, Serbian midfielder Darko Brasanac (26) has officially joined Deportivo Alavés on a season-long loan …
Boateng forgets Messi: The best footballer that I’ve played with? Ibrahimovic
Barcelona forward Kevin-Prince Boateng has claimed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the most skilled teammate he has ever had the pleasure playing with in…
Spanish king’s brother-in-law walks into prison to start sentence in Nóos case EL PAÍS English Edition
Iñaki Urdangarin, brother-in-law to Spain’s King Felipe VI, walked into an Ávila penitentiary early Monday morning to serve a five-year, 10-month sentence in …
How FC Barcelona, Already A Huge Global Player, Is Pushing Into The U.S. Forbes
FC Barcelona fans during an International Champions Cup match against AC Milan at Levi’s Stadium on August 4. (Photo by Lachlan Cunningham/Getty Images).
Betway strikes third Spanish shirt sponsorship deal – Gaming Gaming Intelligence
Online betting and gaming operator Betway is aiming for maximum exposure in the Spanish market, agreeing its third football sponsorship deal with a top tier …
Valverde shows Barcelona’s solidity and results-based approach at Old Trafford
Barcelona won comfortably at Old Trafford and despite not delivering a stellar performance, the Catalans focused on achieving the result and did…
Exclusive: Zotapay Sponsors Spanish Football Club Alavés Finance Magnates
Zotapay revealed to Finance Magnates that it has signed a sponsorship deal with Spanish football club Deportivo Alavés, otherwise known as Alavés.
When and where to watch Barça – Espanyol FC Barcelona
League action returns after the international break with an exciting derby.
CONFIRMED lineups: Alaves vs Real Madrid, 2017 La Liga Managing Madrid
Real Madrid just published their starting lineup for the upcoming —16:15 CET— away match against Alaves. Real Madrid starting XI: Keylor Navas, Dani …
Barcelona planning 300m summer sales to finance new signings – sources ESPN
Barcelona hope to bring in between €250 and €300 million in player sales this summer to finance new signings, sources have told ESPN FC.


  • Profile picture of sportmaster2014 sportmaster2014
© Genesis Outsourcing Solutions. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy