Location : Mönchengladbach, Borussia-Park
Upcoming Information:German Bundesliga 20.04.2019
When/Date: 20.04.2019
Time: 12:30 pm

Watch here >>>Borussia M v RB Leipzig live

Online here >>>Borussia Mönchengladbach vs RB Leipzig live

Borussia Mönchengladbach v RB Leipzig [LiVeStReaM]

Short Preview One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 5 and 3).Borussia M has not chance of relegated, has a chance of qualify for ucl (27%), has not chance of win league.RB Leipzig has not chance of relegated, has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%). Recent matches Borussia M is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2). RB Leipzig is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4). In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.Last 5 head-to-head matches Borussia M won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-8. Including matches at home between the teams Borussia M won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-3.

Hecking named as new Borussia Mönchengladbach coach AS English
Dieter Hecking has been named as the new head coach of Borussia Mönchengladbach, with the 52-year-old replacing the sacked André Schubert.
Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea ‘after RB Leipzig talent spotter’ Sports Mole
Manchester United are reportedly locked in a three-way battle with Arsenal and Chelsea for RB Leipzig talent spotter Paul Mitchell.
Liverpool fear losing Rhian Brewster to Bundesliga as teenage forward hunts for regular first-team football
Liverpool are increasingly fearful their teenage sensation Rhian Brewster will quit Anfield this summer with Germany a likely destination.
Red Bull Salzburg vs RB Leipzig: Why Celtic’s Europa League fate may rest on controversial result
Ahead of Thursday’s Europa League action, Goal takes a look at why the concerns have surfaced, as well as a look at the permutations for the group.
Bayern thumped by Mönchengladbach, Dortmund win but Real shocked The Guardian
Bayern Munich’s poor run of form continued as they lost 3-0 to Borussia Mönchengladbach, Dortmund beat Augsburg 4-3 while Real Madrid lost 1-0 at Alavés.
Man Utd, Arsenal target Mitchell reiterates RB Leipzig commitment Tribal Football
RB Leipzig head of recruitment Paul Mitchell has dismissed suggestions he will leave the club at the end of this season.Former Southampton and Tottenham …
Borussia Dortmund accused of stealing new home kit design
In terms of quality of social media output, Bundesliga sides are leagues ahead of their Premier League counterparts. Bayern Munich tend to dominate …
USA international Tyler Adams outdoing Naby Keita in the RB Leipzig engine room Bundesliga – official website
It’s little over six months since Naby Keita officially split with RB Leipzig, but USA midfielder Tyler Adams is helping to fill the void.
Paradise lost as Celtic hopes all but ended by Borussia Mönchengladbach Irish Times
Brendan Rodgers’ side facing a battle to finish third in Group C.
RB Leipzig Fanzone: Getting to know Saxony’s fearsome side setting the Bundesliga alight Bundesliga – official website
All you need to know about the Saxony-based side.


  • Profile picture of sportmaster2014 sportmaster2014
© Genesis Outsourcing Solutions. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy