Who are Genesis Outsourcing?
“ At Genesis Outsourcing we have diversified the traditional offerings widely available in the market to focus as much on helping our clients with their staff retention as much as their recruitment. Innovation through the use of easy-to-use, market-leading, systems and through partnering with reputable specialist companies allowing Genesis to offer our clients a comprehensive Workforce Strategy from Sourcing & Selection to Training & Retention.”
Mike Pincott – Managing Director
Why are companies using Wellbeing packages?
- £1.7 Billion is the average monthly cost to the UK economy associated with musculoskeletal conditions
- 1.2 Million is the average number of people in the UK at any one time with a musculoskeletal condition
- 60% of the 1.2 million people classify their musculoskeletal condition as a back injury or condition
- The cost to a business of a musculoskeletal injury or condition comprises of many factors such as:
- Loss of production
- Overtime/Training/Agency costs for covering staff
- Law suits and compensation
- Safe & Healthy – workers are better equipped to keep themselves safe and well in the workplace
- Pre-hab allows for early diagnosis of a potential musculoskeletal condition reducing, and preventing, absenteeism reducing loss of earnings for employer and employee alike
- Valued – makes your workforce feel valued and treated well increasing productivity, increasing retention and aiding recruitment
- Profitable - on average occupational physiotherapy delivers return on investment of £3:£1. This is through reducing absenteeism and the associated costs, increasing staff morale and avoiding potential compensation claims