Home Forums Private Forum Directv guide showing regular schedule |957|

Directv guide showing regular schedule |957|

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  omptokebmh 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

omptokebmh
    Participant

Download >> Download Directv guide showing regular schedule

Read Online >> Read Online Directv guide showing regular schedule

Find out when & where your favorite TV Shows, Movies, Sports & News are playing with our Complete TV Guide. See TV Listings, Channel Schedule & more!
    I click ok and go about watching TV but then I start seeing “Regular Schedule” instead of the program titles. I’ll turn it off for the night and come
    28 Aug 2013 Our new guide gives you all the tools you need to figure out guide data problems with your DIRECTV equipment. You don’t have to live with
    About a week ago, I started getting the Missing Guide Info pop-up DirecTV duplicated the guide data on 119 so when you were tuned to a
    9 Jul 2012 My program guided keeps going giving me “regular schedule” instead of the actual programming. I have to Now I’m having the program guide showing to regular schedule pretty often. . View DIRECTV Error Code Help!
    Channels will give that as the scheduled program when they have a surprise show. To be announced turns out to be the latest Star Wars, before anyone elsePush and hold guide button for 3 sec. New window will pop up and on that u will see all channels and HD channels. Select all channels and cl read more.
    11 Mar 2018 It can be frustrating when you press the {GUIDE} button on your DIRECTV receiver or DVR and see nothing but “Regular Schedule.” It’s even
    So I got my directv installed today (noon central time) and the guide is not working completely. Some channels show what is on but others showing It’s completely normal to have incomplete sections in the meantime.
    11 Jun 2009 DirecTV Forum – Guide shows only “Regular Schedule” for all channels – Aftre turning on my sets/receivers, the guide shows only “Regular.

Vw tiguan workshop manual Delonghi magnifica automatic cappuccino machine manual Sunbeam mixmaster 2347 manual Hanson bathroom scales instruction manual Guidelines for geotechnical engineering services for building projects

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Genesis Outsourcing Solutions. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy
X