Location : Denver, CO, Coors Field
Upcoming Information:MLB 05.06.2019
When/Date: 05.06.2019
Time: 8:05 pm

Watch here >>>Colorado Rockies vs Chicago Cubs live

Online here >>>Colorado Rockies – Chicago Cubs live

Colorado Rockies – Chicago Cubs

Short Preview During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 2 and 6).Colorado has a chance of playoffs (28%), has a very small chance of win division (2%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).Chi Cubs has a good chance of playoffs (62%), has a chance of win division (38%), has a very small chance of win league (4%). Colorado has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0). Chi Cubs is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1). Colorado could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents. Recently opponents have a series of guest games. The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.Last 59 head-to-head matches Colorado won 26 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 30 matches and goals 248-288. Including matches at home between the teams Colorado won 15 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 16 matches and goals 110-138.

Rockies vs. Diamondbacks live blog: Real-time updates from the May 30 MLB game The Denver Post
#Rockies Chadwick Reginald Bettis III settles things down in the 4th. Ks 3 #Dbacks . First scoreless AB for either team. Rox lead 7-5 middle of 4.Gotta appreciate #PitchersWhoRake . about #Rockies 13, #Dbacks 10?Kyle Freeland’s day is done. Replaced by Chad Bettis after 3 innings. Freeland’s line: 3 innings, 5 runs on 7 hits, no walk, 1 K, 2 HRs. ERA at 7.13.If #Rockies LHP Kyle Freeland is going to get it back, it’ll have to be another day. He is replaced by RHP Chad Bettis with the Rox up, 7-5, going to the fourth.I retw…
Chicago Cubs lose to Phillies in Jake Arrieta’s return to Wrigley FanSided
It was billed as the Chicago Cubs’ Yu Darvish against the Philadelphia Phillies’ Jake Arrieta. Neither factored into the decision, but the Phillies won it in 10 innings. When you consider a game to be a ‘pitcher’s duel’ with two pitchers who have ERAs over 4.00, you shouldn’t expect much. But for five an a half innings, that’s exactly what the fans got. The Chicago Cubs’ Yu Darvish was outdueling the former Cub and Philadelphia Phillies starter, Jake Arrieta. It was that last half inning that proved to be Darvish’s undoing. The Cubs had gotten on the board first in the third after Anthony R…
Rockies Postseason Hopes Back Within Reach CBS Denver
DENVER (CBS4) – The Colorado Rockies capped off a season-long homestand Sunday afternoon with their second consecutive series sweep. It was the cherry …
Chicago Cubs: 3 players who will be starters in All-Star Game FanSided
(Photo by Jason Miller/Getty Images) The Chicago Cubs sent three players to the 2018 All-Star Game last year. Here are three players that will be starters in this year’s game. Javier Baez, Willson Contreras, and Jon Lester were the three representatives for the Chicago Cubs in the All-Star Game last year. That was two years removed from when they had starters for the entire infield with exception to the catcher position. That was also the final year that the winner of the game had home field advantage in the World Series. In some roundabout way, the Cubs ended up winning the 2016 All-Star g…
Colorado Rockies: Mark Reynolds, young fan share special moment FanSided
DENVER — When Mark Reynolds was 12, he did the thing at the ballpark every single kid dreams of. He got a ball while attending a Norfolk Tides game. Not only did he nab the souvenir, but also he got it signed by future big leaguer Brook Fordyce. For a kid who used to troll the opposite side stands for hotshot foul balls, Mark Reynolds lost a bit of this spirit when he entered The Show in 2007. But having kids of his own who dream of being big leaguers and meeting big leaguers like their father has changed a lot for the 35-year-old corner infielder for the Colorado Rockies. “My perspective h…
Darvish battles and Chicago Cubs outlast Reds Chicago Daily Herald
Old-school ruled the day Saturday at Wrigley Field. Yu Darvish made his longest start for the Chicago Cubs, who outlasted the Cincinnati Reds 8-6 at Wrigley …
Nolan Arenado on Colorado Rockies season: “It’s not early any more.” FanSided
Nolan Arenado has looked at the calendar. He has also looked at the record of his Colorado Rockies and he knows that there is a growing sense of urgency that comes with each day if Colorado is going to return to the postseason for a third consecutive season. Following the 9-6 loss to the Baltimore Orioles at Coors Field on Saturday night, the Colorado Rockies had posted a 23-27 record through their first 50 games. They entered Sunday’s series finale against the Orioles 10 games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League West, with San Diego and Arizona sitting between the Dodgers…
Rounding out our check-in on the Chicago Cubs top prospects this season FanSided
(Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images) Earlier today, we touched on the big-name guys most Chicago Cubs fans are aware of. Now, let’s delve into the back-half of the team’s top 10 prospects. In part one, we dove into the Chicago Cubs top five prospects production up to this point in the season. The team has some intriguing young guys who will no doubt make an impact at the next levels — part two rounds out the top ten for fans to know what the future holds. The Cubs have an eclectic group of young stars waiting in the wings. A mix of both offense and pitching should lead to new hope for fa…
Colorado Rockies: Trevor Story wins NL Player of the Week Award FanSided
Today, it was announced that Colorado Rockies shortstop Trevor Story has won the W.B. Mason NL Player of the Week award for his play last week. On Monday, Colorado Rockies shortstop Trevor Story earned his fourth career NL Player of the Week Award, most recently accomplishing the feat for the period ending July 15, 2018. Last week, Story had an offensive slash line of .524/.583/1.048 with nine runs, 11 hits, three doubles, a triple, two home runs, and seven RBI along with three walks. In the National League last week, Story finished first in batting average, on-base percentage and slugging …
Chicago Cubs ban fan who made seemingly offensive hand gesture on TV broadcast ABC News
The Chicago Cubs banned a fan from Wrigley Field after he was seen on camera making a hand gesture that has been connected to white supremacy.


  • Profile picture of sportmaster2014 sportmaster2014
© Genesis Outsourcing Solutions. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy